THE ANTIMICROBIAL PROTECTION IN WASTE COLLECTION
FROM THE COLLABORATION BETWEEN SARTORI AMBIENTE AND COPPTECH
THE FIRST ANTIMICROBIAL CONTAINERS FOR THE WASTE COLLECTION ARE BORN
According to World Health Organization studies, 80% of the diseases spread through contact and infectious diseases remain one of the leading causes of mortality in the world.
If left unprotected, surfaces can become carriers of harmful bacteria, virus and fungi.
AN EXCLUSIVE WORLDWIDE PARTNERSHIP
COPPTECH has developed a patented antimicrobial additive that blended into plastic materials can inhibit the growth of microorganisms on the surface.
– 24/7 active protection
– Reduce the infections caused by cross contamination
– Lifetime protection
– Not toxic for the environment
– Eliminates 99,9% of E-Coli bacteria in 24 hours
– Eliminates 99,9% of Listeria bacteria in 24 hours
– Eliminates 99% of MRSA bacteria in 24 hours
– Common cleaning chemical solutions do not reduce the antimicrobial performances.
SARTORI AMBIENTE has tight an exclusive worldwide partnership with COPPTECH in order to use the antimicrobial additive in its own containers production.
– Antimicrobial handles included for all the door-to-door containers
– Antimicrobial body and lid on request
– Tested ISO 22196-2011 containers with antimicrobial properties
– Antimicrobial properties that prevent the cross contamination risk are tested ISO 22 196-2011
– Reduce the unpleasant odours
– Reduce the use of cleaning chemical products
– Reduce the risk of the good’s degradation
reduction of the SARS-CoV-2 virus up to 99% in 2 hours
SARS-CoV-2 VIRUS TEST
COPPTECH has carried out tests on its material against severe acute respiratory syndrome Coronavirus 2 or SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
The tests were performed according to various standard protocols in one of the main European institutions, the University of Southampton, in the United Kingdom.
The results show a reduction of the SARS-CoV-2 virus up to 99% in 2 hours.
PERSISTENCE OF SARS-COV-2 ON DIFFERENT SURFACES
THE ANTIMICROBIAL TECHNOLOGY REDUCES THE BACTERIA LOAD WITHIN THE FIRST 24H UP TO 99%
The first door-to-door antimicrobial containers. Safe and green!
THE PROTECT VERSION CAN BE APPLIED ON ALL OUR PRODUCTS
TESTED CONTAINERS ISO 22196-2011 ANTIMICROBIAL FUNCTIONMEASUREMENT OF ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY ON PLASTICS AND OTHER NON-POROUS SURFACES
Sartori Ambiente has designed the new MGB PROTECT, an accessory able to protect the handles of the 120l and 240l containers.
It is easy to apply and once positioned it remains well anchored to the structure.